Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 23 - THE END :(



I am finally done yay :) but this I don't get to discover new thing anymore lolz (J/king). It was fun and I learned alot of new things and somethings I thought I already knew but in reality I discovered new thing about that subject.

My favorites Exercises were Mashups, youtube. I should say week 5 and week 9 were alot of fun. I think Wikis are something new I discovered that I will go back to all the time .

I would like thank Virtual Team and Sandra Stuart for putting all this togeather for us and Sandra did her best in reminding us of the dates. I wish we do more stuff like this in the future and this is one of the reason I really Enjoy working @ SJPL. :)

OH YEAH JOE AND HARRY FINISH ALREADY GUYS BOTH OF YOU GOT HEAD STARTED BEFORE ME AND NOW THAT I AM DONE I CAN TEASE YOU. :P

No comments: