Thursday, March 29, 2007

Week 9 - Thing 20 - YouTUBE



YouTube is the revolutionary site of new web age. I remember back in 2004 when it started it was just bunch of videos on a website because people didn't have that much bandwidth at home in order to upload videos but now Broadband is cheap and in this my space and online age you tube has become essential part of internet. It has been so successful that companies like Google are following on its footsteps and creating there similar service. I have been uploading videos on Youtube for about two years now and it has became my primary way of sharing my collections with my friends free of cost which can viewed anywhere in the world over the internet. I missed super bowl this year now I got that from the internet but now it was commercial free but i wanted to watch super bowl adds. You tube came to rescue. Just search for anything you will find some related to that on you tube.

Watch this random Borat Clip I found lolz

No comments: