Friday, February 9, 2007

Week 1, 2 & 3

Week 1 - Introduction

Thing 1 - "Introduction"

Introduction was good, and it got me started on the blog thing. I am glad that Library 2.0 is allowing us to learn all this stuff and I think this helps us understand new technologies around as well as connect to the fellow Library Empoyees. :)

Thing 2 - "7 & 1/2 Habits of Learning"

I found the presentation very Intersting. I think I personally relate to "Viewing Problems As Challenges" and "Using Technology for our Advancement". I think if we use this in our daily life it can really change our lives in better way. :)

Week 2: Blogging

Thing 3 - Set up your own blog & add your first post

Setting up blog wasnt hard at all and this is my first post.

Thing 4 - Register your blog and begin your Learning 2.0 journey

Ure on my blog duh!! The journey begins now. :P

Week 3: Photos & Images

Thing 5 - Explore Flicker


AL Staff
Originally uploaded by gabrupanjabii.

As you can tell. I played around with fliker. Its really cool. I really like the fact that we can add little notes on pics

Please Click on the image

No comments: